Covid Policies and Protocols
- All door handles, countertops and treatment areas are thoroughly disinfected between each patient.
- Anything that touches your skin is single use and disposable.
- All guest areas are sanitized between each guest.
- Our facility is thoroughly cleaned each business day.
- The safety of our patients is the highest priority of Refined Beauty Medical Spa and we continue to work diligently to provide the safest treatment environment possible.
- Staff Members are tested for Covid 19 and/or vaccinated.
- Staff temperature is taken daily.
- Any staff displaying Covid symptoms or who have tested positive for Covid are not permitted in the med spa.
- All staff members will wear protective masks and treatment providers will wear masks, face shields and single use gloves.
- Hand washing & sanitizing will occur between contact with each guest
- Refined Beauty Medical Spa schedules patients so there is only one patient at a time in the Medical Spa.
- Please arrive alone and on time unless you are minor in which case you may bring your parent or guardian.
- Bring a face mask/covering, if you forget a mask, one will be provided for you upon your arrival
- If you can, leave any un-needed personal belongings in the car. By limiting your belongings, you will be reducing your own contact to surfaces.
- Pre-screening questions will be conducted at the door when you arrive.
- To keep the schedule moving along we ask that you fill out your paperwork (consent forms) through the client portal. A link and password will be sent to your email.
- No patient guests are permitted at this time – excluding a parent or required assistance if necessary.